<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									SimCom X Flight Simulator Voice Software - dotdash.space Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/</link>
            <description>dotdash.space Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-GB</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 01:04:12 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Can&#039;t see anyone else</title>
                        <link>https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/cant-see-anyone-else/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 15 Aug 2025 18:39:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi! A group of us have been trying to use SCX but despite having it connected, near each other, and on the same frequencies, we never see anyone else in the &quot;on frequency&quot; list. Any ideas on...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi! A group of us have been trying to use SCX but despite having it connected, near each other, and on the same frequencies, we never see anyone else in the "on frequency" list. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this? We have opened ports 7600 and 9988 on our routers, ensured the Firewall allowed the connection, etc. but can't seem to figure it out. Thanks!</p>
<p>Here's my log file:</p>
<pre contenteditable="false">###### SimCom X Pilot Log for Version 3.2.1.4 Created at 18:23:58 15/08/2025 Zulu ######
18:23:58 Our ID = 1b15b751-b23b-46ae-8555-231015bce716
18:23:59 SimCom X Pilot started and waiting to connect...
18:24:09 Upnp Unticked.
18:24:09 Local IP = 10.0.0.9
18:24:09 External IP = XXXXXXXXXXXXX
18:24:09 Local UDP port = 7600
18:24:09 External UDP port = 7600
18:24:09 Other clients can connect directly to you using the below details:
IP: XXXXXXXXXXXXX Port:7600
18:24:09 Radio is now listening for connections!
18:24:09 COM 1 switched to 000.000
18:24:09 COM 2 switched to 122.800
18:24:09 Added 1b15b751-b23b-46ae-8555-231015bce716 to SCX Network!
18:24:10 Trying to connect to UIPC....
18:24:10 Successfully connected SimCom X Pilot to UIPC!
18:24:37 Error Removing id 786F766A72757A797273567675633966582B77634B517366537361344753517054784A583650416A582B707830624858653736696D357468444B72637A384539
Internet connection issue?
18:24:37 Radio stopped listening.
18:24:41 UIPC Connection Closed!
18:24:46 Upnp Unticked.
18:24:47 Local IP = 10.0.0.9
18:24:47 External IP = XXXXXXXXXXXXX
18:24:47 Local UDP port = 7600
18:24:47 External UDP port = 7600
18:24:47 Other clients can connect directly to you using the below details:
IP: XXXXXXXXXXXXX Port:7600
18:24:47 Radio is now listening for connections!
18:24:47 COM 1 switched to 000.000
18:24:47 COM 2 switched to 122.800
18:24:47 Added 1b15b751-b23b-46ae-8555-231015bce716 to SCX Network!
18:24:47 Trying to connect to UIPC....
18:24:47 Successfully connected SimCom X Pilot to UIPC!
18:24:58 COM 2 switched to 000.000
18:25:00 COM 2 switched to 122.800
18:25:52 Input device 0 Microphone (RODECaster Duo Chat) is now in use.
18:25:52 Output device 2 Speakers (RODECaster Duo Chat) is now in use.
18:26:00 Error Removing id 786F766A72757A797273567675633966582B77634B517366537361344753517054784A583650416A582B707830624858653736696D357468444B72637A384539
Internet connection issue?
18:26:00 Radio stopped listening.
18:26:04 UIPC Connection Closed!
18:26:06 Upnp Error:
System.NotSupportedException: Specified method is not supported.
   at Open.Nat.PmpNatDevice.GetAllMappingsAsync()
   at SIMCOM_X.Form1.&lt;Port_checkAsync&gt;d__146.MoveNext()
18:26:06 Local IP = 10.0.0.9
18:26:06 External IP = XXXXXXXXXXXXX
18:26:06 Local UDP port = 7600
18:26:06 External UDP port = 7600
18:26:06 Other clients can connect directly to you using the below details:
IP: XXXXXXXXXXXXX Port:7600
18:26:06 Radio is now listening for connections!
18:26:06 COM 1 switched to 000.000
18:26:06 COM 2 switched to 122.800
18:26:06 Added 1b15b751-b23b-46ae-8555-231015bce716 to SCX Network!
18:26:07 Trying to connect to UIPC....
18:26:07 Successfully connected SimCom X Pilot to UIPC!
18:26:32 Error Removing id 786F766A72757A797273567675633966582B77634B517366537361344753517054784A583650416A582B707830624858653736696D357468444B72637A384539
Internet connection issue?
18:26:32 Radio stopped listening.
18:26:37 UIPC Connection Closed!
18:26:38 Upnp Unticked.
18:26:38 Local IP = 10.0.0.9
18:26:38 External IP = XXXXXXXXXXXXX
18:26:38 Local UDP port = 7600
18:26:38 External UDP port = 7600
18:26:38 Other clients can connect directly to you using the below details:
IP: XXXXXXXXXXXXX Port:7600
18:26:38 Radio is now listening for connections!
18:26:38 COM 1 switched to 000.000
18:26:38 COM 2 switched to 122.800
18:26:38 Added 1b15b751-b23b-46ae-8555-231015bce716 to SCX Network!
18:26:39 Trying to connect to UIPC....
18:26:39 Successfully connected SimCom X Pilot to UIPC!
18:26:44 COM 2 switched to 000.000
18:26:46 COM 2 switched to 122.800
18:27:04 COM 1 switched to 121.500
18:31:14 UIPC Process Error:
FSUIPC.FSUIPCException: FSUIPC Error #12: FSUIPC_ERR_SENDMSG. Error sending message to FSUIPC.
   at FSUIPC.FSUIPCConnection.Process(Byte ClassInstance, IEnumerable`1 GroupNames)
   at FSUIPC.FSUIPCConnection.Process(Byte ClassInstance, String GroupName)
   at SIMCOM_X.UIPC.Process_Data()
18:31:19 SimCom X Pilot Closing... 
18:31:19 Error Removing id 786F766A72757A797273567675633966582B77634B517366537361344753517054784A583650416A582B707830624858653736696D357468444B72637A384539
Internet connection issue?
18:31:19 Radio stopped listening.
18:31:19 Port Removed!
18:31:19 SimCom X Pilot Closed Successfully!
</pre>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/">SimCom X Flight Simulator Voice Software</category>                        <dc:creator>KipOnTheGround</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/cant-see-anyone-else/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Suggestions for improving SimComX</title>
                        <link>https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/suggestions-for-improving-simcomx/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 07 Aug 2024 04:33:57 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hello everyone,I propose opening this topic to add all the possible suggestions of this superb software.I start with these few points of improvement I think:-Restore the simulation noises of...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello everyone,<br /><br />I propose opening this topic to add all the possible suggestions of this superb software.<br /><br />I start with these few points of improvement I think:<br /><br />-Restore the simulation noises of a PTT because sometimes it is difficult to know on which frequency it speaks when we are for example on IVAO or on Discord at the same time.<br /><br />-In real life, on a fighter plane, we can record frequencies by associating them with numbers. This is called a crystallization of frequencies. Let me explain.<br />For example, all fighter planes at the same air base will record the ground frequency 122.100 on number 2.<br />This means that the leader of a patrol of several planes, if he wants his entire patrol to switch to the ground frequency, he will just need to tell his frequency to switch to 2.<br />Example: "MASTIFF 41 flight, push 2" instead of "MASTIFF41 flight, push 122.100".<br />I don't know if we can add a crystallization like that that can be edited by everyone on their software?<br /><br />Have a nice day and see you later</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/">SimCom X Flight Simulator Voice Software</category>                        <dc:creator>Mute</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/suggestions-for-improving-simcomx/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Public Wi-fi problem</title>
                        <link>https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/public-wi-fi-problem/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 07 Aug 2024 04:25:12 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hello,We are a few players using your superb software to perform patrol flights with several frequencies on IVAO.We have a problem with a member who is connected to a &quot;public&quot; wifi. He canno...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello,<br /><br />We are a few players using your superb software to perform patrol flights with several frequencies on IVAO.<br /><br />We have a problem with a member who is connected to a "public" wifi. He cannot therefore adjust the opening of the ports and we note that he is indeed the only one to have big problems such as he does not receive everyone or some hear him others do not.<br /><br />How could we solve this problem? If he goes through a connection on his phone in 4G / 5G, could it work better or not at all?<br /><br />Have a good day and thank you in advance.<br /><br />Respectfully,</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/">SimCom X Flight Simulator Voice Software</category>                        <dc:creator>Mute</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/public-wi-fi-problem/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Stuck PTT</title>
                        <link>https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/stuck-ptt/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 10 May 2024 15:22:08 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey Roo,
I&#039;ve been getting a stuck PTT for some reason even though I&#039;m not transmitting. Running SIMCOM ver. 3.2.1.3. To clear it I have to shut the client down and restart. Log doesn&#039;t sho...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Roo,</p>
<p>I've been getting a stuck PTT for some reason even though I'm not transmitting. Running SIMCOM ver. 3.2.1.3. To clear it I have to shut the client down and restart. Log doesn't show much other than that PTT time out has been activated. Maybe you have some thoughts on what it might be. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Tony J</p>
<div id="wpfa-1967" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" href="//dotdash.space/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1715354528-log.txt" target="_blank" title="log.txt"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i>&nbsp;log.txt</a></div>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/">SimCom X Flight Simulator Voice Software</category>                        <dc:creator>Fighter Guy</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/stuck-ptt/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>SimCom X Pilot V3.2.1.0</title>
                        <link>https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/simcom-x-pilot-v3-2-1-0/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 05 Feb 2024 23:28:26 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Due to issues some were having with V3.2.0.9, I&#039;ve released a newer version 3.2.1.0.
 
I&#039;ve had to have a bit of a guess as to what the problem might be, so I hope I&#039;ve guessed right.
Bas...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Due to issues some were having with V3.2.0.9, I've released a newer version 3.2.1.0.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've had to have a bit of a guess as to what the problem might be, so I hope I've guessed right.</p>
<p>Based on the fact that the app worked fine with low users and started to use resources as more users joined in, I decided it must be some kind of buffer issue. Meaning that the app couldn't keep up with the amount of data it was receiving from multiple users, but was fine with a few users.</p>
<p>As such, I've made a number of changes to how SimCom X process received data.</p>
<p>Data should now be handled and dealt with quicker, leaving room for more data to come in.</p>
<p>I hope I've guessed right.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>As always, if you have any issues, let me know so that I can try and resolve them.</p>
<p>If I don't know about issues, I can't fix them.</p>
<p>Also, let me know if things have improved, so I know the fix worked.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Enjoy!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/">SimCom X Flight Simulator Voice Software</category>                        <dc:creator>Roo</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/simcom-x-pilot-v3-2-1-0/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>ATCO 0.0.0.16</title>
                        <link>https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/atco-0-0-0-16/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 20 Jan 2024 22:40:33 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[A frequency for ATIS can now be used if the same frequency is being used over 200nm away.
If the frequency an ATCO wants to use for ATIS is already in use by a station closer than 200nm, th...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A frequency for ATIS can now be used if the same frequency is being used over 200nm away.</p>
<p>If the frequency an ATCO wants to use for ATIS is already in use by a station closer than 200nm, the ATCO will receive a message to select a different frequency.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/">SimCom X Flight Simulator Voice Software</category>                        <dc:creator>Roo</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/atco-0-0-0-16/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Pilot V3.2.0.9</title>
                        <link>https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/v3-2-0-9/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 20 Jan 2024 22:36:33 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Adjusted the ATIS so that it can be heard at no more than 200nm with the distance tickbox ticked.
With the distance box unticked an ATIS will be heard worldwide 
ATIS will stop playing whe...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Adjusted the ATIS so that it can be heard at no more than 200nm with the distance tickbox ticked.</p>
<p>With the distance box unticked an ATIS will be heard worldwide </p>
<p>ATIS will stop playing when an ATCO disabled their ATIS.</p>
<p>Corrected a bug where a simulator wouldn't connect if started after SimCom X.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The distance feature for normal voice is disabled at this time, whilst I rework it.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/">SimCom X Flight Simulator Voice Software</category>                        <dc:creator>Roo</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/v3-2-0-9/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>ATCO v.0.0.0.15 quirk</title>
                        <link>https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/atco-v-0-0-0-15-quirk/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 11 Jan 2024 08:25:02 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi Roo
When there is a pilot already tuned on the ATIS frequency it&#039;s impossible to activate ATIS transmission.
Same, if a pilot is still on the ATIS frequency, ATIS broadcast cannot be st...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Roo</p>
<p>When there is a pilot already tuned on the ATIS frequency it's impossible to activate ATIS transmission.</p>
<p>Same, if a pilot is still on the ATIS frequency, ATIS broadcast cannot be stopped.</p>
<p>cheers</p>
<p>GianP (I-TEST)</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/">SimCom X Flight Simulator Voice Software</category>                        <dc:creator>GianP</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/atco-v-0-0-0-15-quirk/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Ver 3.2.0.5</title>
                        <link>https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/ver-3-2-0-5/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 18 Dec 2023 19:09:39 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey Roo,
 
Installed the latest version of SIMCOM. Only problems noted is that on the client, whatever standby frequency is entered for COM2 is also displayed in standby COM1 even though t...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Roo,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Installed the latest version of SIMCOM. Only problems noted is that on the client, whatever standby frequency is entered for COM2 is also displayed in standby COM1 even though there is a different frequency displayed in the aircraft. Also in standby COM2 if the frequency is say, 130.600 it is displayed as 130.60 while in all other radios it is displayed as 130.600. The frequencies work, just a display issue. Happens in SCX or Group Server modes.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Happy holidays to you and yours,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Tony J</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/">SimCom X Flight Simulator Voice Software</category>                        <dc:creator>Fighter Guy</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/ver-3-2-0-5/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Split PTT Question</title>
                        <link>https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/split-ptt-question/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 06 Nov 2023 18:46:42 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey Roo,I have a question about the Split PTT function. The function works great, but I notice when Com2 is the active radio, initially everything works the way I would expect, meaning when ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Roo,<br /><br />I have a question about the Split PTT function. The function works great, but I notice when Com2 is the active radio, initially everything works the way I would expect, meaning when I press PTT1 I am transmitting on Com2, and when I press PTT2 I am still transmitting on Com2. However if I press PTT1 again, (without changing the active radio) I begin transmitting on Com1 even though Com2 is still the active radio. I am assuming that PTT1 would always correspond to the Active radio. Am I correct in this assumption? When Com1 is the active radio everything works as I'd expect. </p>
<p>I also notice that when talking with my flying partner that his RX light remains illuminated on my client even though he is no longer transmitting and to clear it I have to press my PTT again. He sees the same indications when I complete my transmissions as well. The same indications applies with the TX light also. We do not get a stuck mic error and it appears to be an indication issue only. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm running version 3.2.0.3 in Group Server mode, FSX/MCE/PF3.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks again for the support and a awesome piece of software.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Tony J</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/">SimCom X Flight Simulator Voice Software</category>                        <dc:creator>Fighter Guy</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/split-ptt-question/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		