<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									dotdash.space Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://dotdash.space/community/</link>
            <description>dotdash.space Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-GB</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 22:56:30 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>SimCom X 5</title>
                        <link>https://dotdash.space/community/flight-simulator-software-updates/simcom-x-5/#post-167</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 22:30:53 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;m currently optimising the latest SimCom X version 5. 
I&#039;m hoping bothe the Pilot and ATC clients will be available shortly once I&#039;ve found all bugs I can.
Download links point to the ol...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I'm currently optimising the latest SimCom X version 5. </p>
<p>I'm hoping bothe the Pilot and ATC clients will be available shortly once I've found all bugs I can.</p>
<p>Download links point to the older versions at the moment, which may not be usable to all.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://dotdash.space/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Roo</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://dotdash.space/community/flight-simulator-software-updates/simcom-x-5/#post-167</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Can&#039;t see anyone else</title>
                        <link>https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/cant-see-anyone-else/#post-165</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 15 Aug 2025 22:23:43 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Thanks! MSFS 2024 with FSUIPC. We have FSUIPC ticked in SCX because installing the old SimConnect versions seems like it might make FS24 unstable, so trying to avoid doing that.
We&#039;ve also ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks! MSFS 2024 with FSUIPC. We have FSUIPC ticked in SCX because installing the old SimConnect versions seems like it might make FS24 unstable, so trying to avoid doing that.</p>
<p>We've also tried connecting to a private shared host without any luck. This log also represents me hitting the PWR button a few times to reconnect to see if it helped.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://dotdash.space/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>KipOnTheGround</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/cant-see-anyone-else/#post-165</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Can&#039;t see anyone else</title>
                        <link>https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/cant-see-anyone-else/#post-164</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 15 Aug 2025 21:39:57 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi Kip,
There&#039;s a few errors there. The NAT one looks to be the main problem. Leave it with me and I&#039;ll see if I can reproduce it. Although I am very short on time at the moment, so I&#039;m afr...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Kip,</p>
<p>There's a few errors there. The NAT one looks to be the main problem. Leave it with me and I'll see if I can reproduce it. Although I am very short on time at the moment, so I'm afraid it might take me a while to get to it.</p>
<p>What Sims are you using out of interest?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://dotdash.space/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Roo</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/cant-see-anyone-else/#post-164</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Can&#039;t see anyone else</title>
                        <link>https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/cant-see-anyone-else/#post-163</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 15 Aug 2025 18:39:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi! A group of us have been trying to use SCX but despite having it connected, near each other, and on the same frequencies, we never see anyone else in the &quot;on frequency&quot; list. Any ideas on...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi! A group of us have been trying to use SCX but despite having it connected, near each other, and on the same frequencies, we never see anyone else in the "on frequency" list. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this? We have opened ports 7600 and 9988 on our routers, ensured the Firewall allowed the connection, etc. but can't seem to figure it out. Thanks!</p>
<p>Here's my log file:</p>
<pre contenteditable="false">###### SimCom X Pilot Log for Version 3.2.1.4 Created at 18:23:58 15/08/2025 Zulu ######
18:23:58 Our ID = 1b15b751-b23b-46ae-8555-231015bce716
18:23:59 SimCom X Pilot started and waiting to connect...
18:24:09 Upnp Unticked.
18:24:09 Local IP = 10.0.0.9
18:24:09 External IP = XXXXXXXXXXXXX
18:24:09 Local UDP port = 7600
18:24:09 External UDP port = 7600
18:24:09 Other clients can connect directly to you using the below details:
IP: XXXXXXXXXXXXX Port:7600
18:24:09 Radio is now listening for connections!
18:24:09 COM 1 switched to 000.000
18:24:09 COM 2 switched to 122.800
18:24:09 Added 1b15b751-b23b-46ae-8555-231015bce716 to SCX Network!
18:24:10 Trying to connect to UIPC....
18:24:10 Successfully connected SimCom X Pilot to UIPC!
18:24:37 Error Removing id 786F766A72757A797273567675633966582B77634B517366537361344753517054784A583650416A582B707830624858653736696D357468444B72637A384539
Internet connection issue?
18:24:37 Radio stopped listening.
18:24:41 UIPC Connection Closed!
18:24:46 Upnp Unticked.
18:24:47 Local IP = 10.0.0.9
18:24:47 External IP = XXXXXXXXXXXXX
18:24:47 Local UDP port = 7600
18:24:47 External UDP port = 7600
18:24:47 Other clients can connect directly to you using the below details:
IP: XXXXXXXXXXXXX Port:7600
18:24:47 Radio is now listening for connections!
18:24:47 COM 1 switched to 000.000
18:24:47 COM 2 switched to 122.800
18:24:47 Added 1b15b751-b23b-46ae-8555-231015bce716 to SCX Network!
18:24:47 Trying to connect to UIPC....
18:24:47 Successfully connected SimCom X Pilot to UIPC!
18:24:58 COM 2 switched to 000.000
18:25:00 COM 2 switched to 122.800
18:25:52 Input device 0 Microphone (RODECaster Duo Chat) is now in use.
18:25:52 Output device 2 Speakers (RODECaster Duo Chat) is now in use.
18:26:00 Error Removing id 786F766A72757A797273567675633966582B77634B517366537361344753517054784A583650416A582B707830624858653736696D357468444B72637A384539
Internet connection issue?
18:26:00 Radio stopped listening.
18:26:04 UIPC Connection Closed!
18:26:06 Upnp Error:
System.NotSupportedException: Specified method is not supported.
   at Open.Nat.PmpNatDevice.GetAllMappingsAsync()
   at SIMCOM_X.Form1.&lt;Port_checkAsync&gt;d__146.MoveNext()
18:26:06 Local IP = 10.0.0.9
18:26:06 External IP = XXXXXXXXXXXXX
18:26:06 Local UDP port = 7600
18:26:06 External UDP port = 7600
18:26:06 Other clients can connect directly to you using the below details:
IP: XXXXXXXXXXXXX Port:7600
18:26:06 Radio is now listening for connections!
18:26:06 COM 1 switched to 000.000
18:26:06 COM 2 switched to 122.800
18:26:06 Added 1b15b751-b23b-46ae-8555-231015bce716 to SCX Network!
18:26:07 Trying to connect to UIPC....
18:26:07 Successfully connected SimCom X Pilot to UIPC!
18:26:32 Error Removing id 786F766A72757A797273567675633966582B77634B517366537361344753517054784A583650416A582B707830624858653736696D357468444B72637A384539
Internet connection issue?
18:26:32 Radio stopped listening.
18:26:37 UIPC Connection Closed!
18:26:38 Upnp Unticked.
18:26:38 Local IP = 10.0.0.9
18:26:38 External IP = XXXXXXXXXXXXX
18:26:38 Local UDP port = 7600
18:26:38 External UDP port = 7600
18:26:38 Other clients can connect directly to you using the below details:
IP: XXXXXXXXXXXXX Port:7600
18:26:38 Radio is now listening for connections!
18:26:38 COM 1 switched to 000.000
18:26:38 COM 2 switched to 122.800
18:26:38 Added 1b15b751-b23b-46ae-8555-231015bce716 to SCX Network!
18:26:39 Trying to connect to UIPC....
18:26:39 Successfully connected SimCom X Pilot to UIPC!
18:26:44 COM 2 switched to 000.000
18:26:46 COM 2 switched to 122.800
18:27:04 COM 1 switched to 121.500
18:31:14 UIPC Process Error:
FSUIPC.FSUIPCException: FSUIPC Error #12: FSUIPC_ERR_SENDMSG. Error sending message to FSUIPC.
   at FSUIPC.FSUIPCConnection.Process(Byte ClassInstance, IEnumerable`1 GroupNames)
   at FSUIPC.FSUIPCConnection.Process(Byte ClassInstance, String GroupName)
   at SIMCOM_X.UIPC.Process_Data()
18:31:19 SimCom X Pilot Closing... 
18:31:19 Error Removing id 786F766A72757A797273567675633966582B77634B517366537361344753517054784A583650416A582B707830624858653736696D357468444B72637A384539
Internet connection issue?
18:31:19 Radio stopped listening.
18:31:19 Port Removed!
18:31:19 SimCom X Pilot Closed Successfully!
</pre>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://dotdash.space/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>KipOnTheGround</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://dotdash.space/community/simcomx-fs-voice-clients/cant-see-anyone-else/#post-163</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Manual ESJFS - Euroscope - JoinFS</title>
                        <link>https://dotdash.space/community/main-forum/manual-esjfs-euroscope-joinfs/#post-162</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 12 Jun 2025 07:17:18 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Roo,Can you forward your answers to info@********?I also need some personal explanation that doesn&#039;t fit on the forum.Thanks]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Roo,<br /><br />Can you forward your answers to info@********?<br />I also need some personal explanation that doesn't fit on the forum.<br /><br />Thanks</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://dotdash.space/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Wildcat02</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://dotdash.space/community/main-forum/manual-esjfs-euroscope-joinfs/#post-162</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Manual ESJFS - Euroscope - JoinFS</title>
                        <link>https://dotdash.space/community/main-forum/manual-esjfs-euroscope-joinfs/#post-161</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 11 Jun 2025 21:13:23 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@atcroo Hi Roo,I managed to connect to Euroscope via ESJFS. Fantastic! Thanks for the quick support.But unfortunately I don&#039;t see an aircraft on the radar screen. With the correct sector fil...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@atcroo <br /><br />Hi Roo,<br /><br />I managed to connect to Euroscope via ESJFS. Fantastic! Thanks for the quick support.<br /><br />But unfortunately I don't see an aircraft on the radar screen. With the correct sector file and airport.<br /><br />I have no experience with Euroscope because I am a defector from IVAO (Aurora).<br /><br />The aircraft in MSFS2020 is connected to the JoinFS Server and ESJFS reads the whazzup file from the server ...<br />I have the Euroscope Starters Packages from VATSIM BELUX.</p>
<p><br />What did I forget?<br /><br />Thanks</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://dotdash.space/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Wildcat02</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://dotdash.space/community/main-forum/manual-esjfs-euroscope-joinfs/#post-161</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Manual ESJFS - Euroscope - JoinFS</title>
                        <link>https://dotdash.space/community/main-forum/manual-esjfs-euroscope-joinfs/#post-160</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 11 Jun 2025 00:34:36 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[All looks good apart from only the Air Traffic Controller will need ESJFS.
 
I&#039;ve had a look at this tonight and it seems I&#039;ve uploaded a broken version.
I rewrote a few of my apps not lo...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[
<p>@atcroo</p>
<p>To recap:<br />The multiplay participants have on their PC:<br />- Flight Sim (MSFS2024 or MSFS2020 or XPLane)<br />- JoinFS and connected to the JoinFS Server in LAN<br />- ESJFS</p>
<p>ATC players:<br />- Euroscope<br />- ESJFS</p>
<p>Server:<br />- JoinFS Server</p>
<p>Is that all correct?</p>
<p>Multiplayer PC:<br />When I choose 'JoinFS' &gt; Station in ESJFS says 'Waiting for connection'. And this with the correct path to the whazzup location.<br />Also when I choose FSUIPC. And simconnect is also installed.<br />Nothing happens ...</p>
<p>ESJFS also says when opening that I have the wrong version? I have to download 4.0.0.0. but I have installed 4.0.0.1?<br />Apart from ESJFS I have not installed anything extra like Simcom for example.</p>
<p>And where in Euroscope do I have to fill in that IP address (127.0.0.1)? Do you have a screenshot of that? And what is the Connection Mode there?<br />Do I also need a CertificateNr and a password because I have nothing to do with Vatsim?</p>
<p>Your help is welcome.</p>
<p>Clement</p>
<p></p>
<p> </p>
<p>All looks good apart from only the Air Traffic Controller will need ESJFS.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've had a look at this tonight and it seems I've uploaded a broken version.</p>
<p>I rewrote a few of my apps not long ago in order to make use of .net 9 and cross platform.</p>
<p>Can I find the version I wrote... No.</p>
<p>So I've quickly written a version which will work on JoinFS only in order for you to use something.</p>
<p>I'll complete it with all features at a later date.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>For now to get up and running...</p>
<p>When your version of ESJFS asks if you'd like to update, select yes.</p>
<p>This will download the version I've just written.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Simply open up the new version (it still says version 4 but will look different from the one you are using) and click connect in Euroscope in order to connect to it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You can input any details you like into the euroscope cert, realname, rating and facility but the server must be <strong>127.0.0.1</strong> or the word <strong>LOCALHOST.</strong></p>
<p>You will also need to open JoinFS and connect to the LAN network you are using.</p>
<p>Make sure JoinFS has the whazzup tick selected and it generates a whazzup file for ESJFS to read.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've attached a picture which may help with your setup.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<div id="wpfa-2102" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" href="//dotdash.space/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1749602076-ESJFS.png" target="_blank" title="ESJFS.png"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i>&nbsp;ESJFS.png</a></div>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://dotdash.space/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Roo</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://dotdash.space/community/main-forum/manual-esjfs-euroscope-joinfs/#post-160</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Manual ESJFS - Euroscope - JoinFS</title>
                        <link>https://dotdash.space/community/main-forum/manual-esjfs-euroscope-joinfs/#post-159</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 10 Jun 2025 13:35:31 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@atcroo To recap:The multiplay participants have on their PC:- Flight Sim (MSFS2024 or MSFS2020 or XPLane)- JoinFS and connected to the JoinFS Server in LAN- ESJFSATC players:- Euroscope- ES...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@atcroo <br /><br />To recap:<br />The multiplay participants have on their PC:<br />- Flight Sim (MSFS2024 or MSFS2020 or XPLane)<br />- JoinFS and connected to the JoinFS Server in LAN<br />- ESJFS<br /><br />ATC players:<br />- Euroscope<br />- ESJFS<br /><br />Server:<br />- JoinFS Server<br /><br />Is that all correct?<br /><br />Multiplayer PC:<br />When I choose 'JoinFS' &gt; Station in ESJFS says 'Waiting for connection'. And this with the correct path to the whazzup location.<br />Also when I choose FSUIPC. And simconnect is also installed.<br />Nothing happens ...<br /><br />ESJFS also says when opening that I have the wrong version? I have to download 4.0.0.0. but I have installed 4.0.0.1?<br />Apart from ESJFS I have not installed anything extra like Simcom for example.<br /><br />And where in Euroscope do I have to fill in that IP address (127.0.0.1)? Do you have a screenshot of that? And what is the Connection Mode there?<br />Do I also need a CertificateNr and a password because I have nothing to do with Vatsim?<br /><br />Your help is welcome.<br /><br />Clement]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://dotdash.space/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Wildcat02</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://dotdash.space/community/main-forum/manual-esjfs-euroscope-joinfs/#post-159</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Manual ESJFS - Euroscope - JoinFS</title>
                        <link>https://dotdash.space/community/main-forum/manual-esjfs-euroscope-joinfs/#post-158</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 09 Jun 2025 18:09:44 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi Clement,
Yes that&#039;s possible.
1.
JoinFS would need whazzup.txt to be ticked, to generate a whazzup file.
ESJFS would have JoinFS ticked, to read the whazzup file.
1a.
If you didn&#039;t ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[
<p>Hello,</p>
<p>I want to set up a LAN with 10 flightsimmers and this with JoinFS, Euroscope and ESJFS.<br />Where can I find the necessary information or manual on how to connect ESJFS with Euroscope and JoinFS?<br />And are these the same sector files that are used with VATSIM?<br />All very unclear ...</p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Clement</p>
<p></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hi Clement,</p>
<p>Yes that's possible.</p>
<p>1.</p>
<p>JoinFS would need whazzup.txt to be ticked, to generate a whazzup file.</p>
<p>ESJFS would have JoinFS ticked, to read the whazzup file.</p>
<p>1a.</p>
<p>If you didn't want to use the whazzup, you could run a flightsim and connect ESJFS directly to the sim using FSUIPC or simconnect (depending on whichvsim you are running).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>2.</p>
<p>You would use the address 127.0.0.1 in EuroScope to connect to ESJFS running on the same machine.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any sector file compatible with EuroScope can be used. So yes VATSIM sector files can be used.</p>
<p> </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://dotdash.space/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Roo</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://dotdash.space/community/main-forum/manual-esjfs-euroscope-joinfs/#post-158</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Manual ESJFS - Euroscope - JoinFS</title>
                        <link>https://dotdash.space/community/main-forum/manual-esjfs-euroscope-joinfs/#post-157</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 09 Jun 2025 17:50:20 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hello,I want to set up a LAN with 10 flightsimmers and this with JoinFS, Euroscope and ESJFS.Where can I find the necessary information or manual on how to connect ESJFS with Euroscope and J...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello,<br /><br />I want to set up a LAN with 10 flightsimmers and this with JoinFS, Euroscope and ESJFS.<br />Where can I find the necessary information or manual on how to connect ESJFS with Euroscope and JoinFS?<br />And are these the same sector files that are used with VATSIM?<br />All very unclear ...<br /><br />Thanks,<br /><br />Clement</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://dotdash.space/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Wildcat02</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://dotdash.space/community/main-forum/manual-esjfs-euroscope-joinfs/#post-157</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		